GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Toll I agree.Bbloff I think the issue now is a currency one....

1. 848 Posts.
    Toll I agree.

Bbloff I think the issue now is a currency one. This means gold and silver will do well while everything else can fall apart.

Champ gold can anything now. We are in parabolic territory. The 1700 trend-line resistance of the past few years was broken, super significant. From a chartists perspective I see this 1700 tested again before 2000 is challenged and proves to be significant resistance. I may well be wrong and we could crash through 2000 without re-testing previous resistance levels?

Its all on now, systems go. All I am waiting for is gold/silver stocks to decouple from the DOW. Eventually the DOW will tank big time, i.e to 6000 may be? 4000 may be? But this will be disaster times (next year? 2015?). Hard to think next year given election year. Hard to make accurate predictions. I think QE3 will turn things around at least in the medium term. DOW currently has strong Fibonaci supports at 10500 (60%) and 9000 (40%). I can't see them being smashed through without testing a few times. We are close to the 60 % level now. I am not convinced we will break 10500 before QE3. I may well be wrong. Tonight's outcome at the FOMC will be important. No sleep for me tonight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.