GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

FOMC meeting tonight with the US Federal Reserve. I wonder how...

1. 848 Posts.
    FOMC meeting tonight with the US Federal Reserve. I wonder how many times the word "easing" is going to get mentioned? You would think an easing program will be suggested and implemented in the next month or so? I think if the word "easing" is mentioned tonight we will see a bounce in the markets. I may well be wrong? It may be a short lived bounce until QE3 of some sort is actually locked in as happening. Gold going PARABOLIC!!! Silver should make moves soon. NCM has shown signs of decoupling from red DOW days. The gold/silver stocks as a whole have as yet to completely decouple from the general market trends. This is changing though and you would think it is just a matter of time before there is a complete disconnect? Who knows when though?

Also this downgrade of the US is not a disaster. I understand this has already happened to other major countries in the world in the recent past without to much issue. It seems clear the powers that be want to crash the US to more easily institute QE3 of some sort? Just a thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.