BC8 3.39% 30.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Agree. Covid had slowed down many companies by months. Supply...

1. 12,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3144
    Agree. Covid had slowed down many companies by months. Supply chain issues for everyone and price increases with oil spikes, labor shortages will all play a role. Those common delays have slowed down drilling results.
    Many of the key staff for production are already onboard and bc8 own the mills with permits. I would hate to think how long a company would need to wait for mills these days. I am guessing, but you would be doing well to get a decent mill onsite within 2 years. This is why there are only a hand full of emerging players. Some have dropped off the emerging list recently. A company also needs grade and access to infrastructure to compensate for increased costs. Bc8 has that as well. There should be a decent buffer zone here. 1g/t isolated assets will be in the ground for years.
    I think bc8 could just keep drilling out these assets. We are potentially sitting on millions of ounces across these tenements. Bc8 is on its way to scale with 1.3m ounces and growing. I would like to see them toll treat some ore to get us into production and use that cash flow to build out their own mills. I will be happy with what ever the management decide to do because they are bloody good at what they do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $289.1K 934.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44359 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.