CYL 0.56% 89.0¢ catalyst metals limited

Well there it is gold has smashed through the old all time high...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221
    Well there it is gold has smashed through the old all time high to hit 2,100+ US an ounce today!!

Thank you to CYL management on doing a fabulous job to take on an incredible mine with a MASSIVE future, sort out its legal issues to make the grounds work, and also provide outstanding Exploration opportunities to make this one of the best HIGH GRADE gold mines in Australia once again!

And a HUGE thank you to all of those who sold their shares at the absolutely amazing discount over the past few months! I hope that you will be watching this stock closely and buy back in one day when you see what these guys can actually do!

I used to have dreams about being given the opportunity to once again load up at under 50 cents, I never believed it would be possible but it was!!!!

The most stunning part about this expanding mid-tier producer is that IMHO 4Eagles is worth well north of $3 on its own and soon we will be tunneling under the Murray basin Sediment to drill at it properly and define what could be the re-birth of the Bendigo Gold Fields which was alone 22 MILLION OUNCES+ If you compare that to the Fosterville at only around 4 million ounces it is obviously a lot smaller... And yep, the grade at 4Eagles is pretty bloody spectacular, as was Bendigo, and who knows it could well have its own mouth watering Swan Zone at depth!!

We now have a wonderful working plant in WA that will shortly be producing 150,000 ounces PA! IMHO it wont be too many years before shareholders are receiving a nice dividend payment worth way more than the recent low prices!!!!

This is only the beginning for this stock, and the hungry team that run it are truly professional!!

Lets just hope that some of these guys who are currently freely selling their shares actually read up about this stock, Catalyst Metals Ltd. because If they did I am not so sure that they would be jumping off this ship quite as early as they are?

Just take a look at CYL's Mr Bruce Kaye who was Head of Worldwide Gold Exploration for Normandy Mining which then became Newmont!!

Up up and AWAY!

GLTAH+DYOR
    Last edited by Chamfo: 04/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $197.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 91.5¢ 89.0¢ $306.8K 341.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
90.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
91.5¢ 91.5¢ 89.0¢ 32878
Last updated 15.48pm 02/05/2024 ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.