GTE 0.00% 3.4¢ great western exploration limited.

Its obvious to see gold at the forefront of these posts along...

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 757
    Its obvious to see gold at the forefront of these posts along with "we need money " and potash deal...i know its a STRETCH at this time but just reminding that the biggest beneficiaries out the other end of these crises when the industrial machines really start cranking again are oil and COPPER..how close to de grussa are we ???? Snooze....anybody home at gte..by the way for those who dont know , de grussa is running dry with 2 or 3 years M.L. left...despite years of exploration the only meaningful discovery near De Grussa so far has been the small but high grade Monty deposit.Sandfire must be confident though.Multi-pronged exploration programs continue across the miner’s 6600sqkm Greater Doolgunna project, which includes a number of joint venture and farm-in arrangements with neighbouring small cap explorers.These include Enterprise Metals (ASX:ENT), **Great Western Exploration (ASX:GTE)**, Auris Minerals (ASX:AUR) and Alchemy Resources (ASX:ALY)sandfire have already tested with alchemy with some success , although i believe auris did nothing....when the #### is it our turn...wheres my paperwork!!
    i think we should ask of proof of life over at gte

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.