gold bars, page-5

1. 13,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    re: gold bars - unallocated?? You are quite correct DUB, however for my ten grands worth (give or take the daily movt) & as I live in a rented house that has been broken into once & another time bolt cutted the side gate lock & took selected tools from the workshop & about 3 months ago broke in whilst were asleep & found the keys of a porsche on the kitchen table & the porsche was never to be seen again. It was the porsche owned by a friend of the house owners. The house owner lives over the road.All in 18 months.
    The cops found out who stole it as they were on film at Meyers using the credit(debit)cards found with the keys.The 2 who stole it on order for another who then drove away.The original thieves were well known to police who did not charge them because they were under 18 & aboriginal. All the ex car owner got back was a road map & car manual.

The unallocated is Govt guaranteed & I can ring up anytime & the funds will be forwarded/credited straight away. I prefer that than have to check the bottom left hand drawer or under the pillow every day. By the way the freezer is one place the crooks always look, I know because one told me.

If the world affairs get into a terrible state then I may buy the silver & use a bank safety deposit box, the next alternative, but for now.....................

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.