1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Lotsa things don't quite jell with me

1 Everyone else isn't buying gold
    2 Theres not much of an infomercial factor
    3 Governments are buying gold not selling
    4 Oil is around $60 a barrel not $70
    5 Buy silver - it's going to double
    6 We have had this temporary high on the basis that everyone thinks gold is good place to be for some time - so what?
    7 The vast bulk of jewelry buying in India is for investment - my guess is that current demand is from richer countries and China which is keeping a floor under USD prices
    8 Gold has increased in value as a cursory glance at the Gold/Dow or Gold/House or Gold whatever ratios will tell
    9 So Gold dealers talk their own book -I would too
    10 The Gold bull lives. Commercials are net short just as they have been all thro the gold bull (they are hedging and COT data is around where it was just before the 650 to 1000 USD jump last year). Traders and small speculators are just as long as ever
    11 There are no signs of "economics perking up" (its the kids with their countries credit card running amok)
    12 and you believe the Fed and the President - for goodness sake! ...and the Baltic Dry is back to where it was in 2005/2006 (and now tanking) as the Chinese try to stock up the larder before someone robs them of their savings

.... its becoming a bit of a rant I'm afraid

still I'm sure someone will correct me on some of the points above or add something

can't cope with this sort of stuff that seems so much misinformation to me - gives me some confidence to go long on PMs if anything

the golden dawn crowd are boring enough but the "business as usual" mob from the kleptocrat and banking commmunity are downright dumb and more than a little scary I reckon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.