IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

gold bonanza drilling program update, page-9

1. 654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Yurt head, the following is something I have come across before, may be way off the mark but before this I figured that lab assays were spot on. Could be a POSSIBLE reason, figure it was worth posting.

In Oct, 2012 a company with a very high grade deposit released an announcement that included a drill intersection of 3 metres averaging 546g/t gold. The report from the lab said that when gold is so course it is difficult for them to estimate the total asssay, this was reported to the company by the lab at the time.

The company did not have the samples re-assayed but panned it, the result was 12 grams of gold panned from 15kg of material. The result was a grade of at least 800g/t gold, "laboratory assays likely under calling the over all grade."

They even showed a picture of the gold in the pan, very impressive. For me 546g/t vs 800g/t thats a lot of gold and if you are looking at a wide intersection could mean big oz's / bucks.

If this is not the case happy to stand corrected, just figure it was worth mentioning....Penrice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.