Gold Boner Update, page-96

1. 10,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    NP UP 7.51
    GP UP 3,888
    USDX still at annual lows 100.57
    LiP up also, 25% in weeks

Yeah My shout when this goes ballistic.
    when the sad sacks come on you know the ramp aint far away.

If I was selling when AFAF sold at 2c-7c id have lost a fortune, luckily i sold half at 15c and sold a half parcel trade at 27.5c. I kept the rest and now buying low averaging down and took the whole lot of NRRI plus an extra 35% of the shortfall.

Got another bid at 0.35c too but very hard to catch, might have to take the 0.40c as that INSTO is front running the split buy here.

POS got enough cash till 31 march
    Got NO DEBT (cf 2013 $40M debt AFAF & Jeffries)
    Got another $2.4M to dish out to big boy by 31 Dec
    Got GOLD GOLD GOLD everywhere
    Got 3 mass projects, 6 prior producing mines with declines to ore bodies, 3 staff camps, 3 airstrips and 18 years of trading and surviving even when NP was 3.50 (now 7.51) and GP was 1000 (now 3888).

You think PH and the new CEO are gonna give up now after our competitors PAN MCR WSA MBN AFAF/Wyloo, FQM/POSCO/Ravensthorpe, BHPs Kambalda & QNI/Palmer all got taken out & shuttered?
    You think those NST MOUs/contacts, the PBT FED grant & that Trafigura offtale debt deal are dead?
    You think POS got $2B in built infrastructure but worth nothing as market thinks?

Who is Trafigura, Jinchuan or Tesla going to get offtake from now in Oz? Only BHP IGO left.

The NP GP are now double from 2015
    The debt is now 0 (down from $40M in 2014)
    The assets are in best shape ever at the highest JORC ever & the GOLD looks like another fortune.

Its business as usual imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.