TTM 0.00% 5.5¢ titan minerals limited

Despite issues with management and their ignorance about...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

Despite issues with management and their ignorance about resources the fact remains the what Titan has in the ground is special. The system is large, has decent/very good gold grades and extends at depth. As the system extends your parameters for your resource do too, and it may take more time to get a Jorc out.

The vein swarms make it difficult to model at times but ideal for open pit mining as you minimise waste rock. The resource is growing and I have no doubt it will end up being 5Moz plus. Directors shouldn’t worry as to the class of resource but need only to get a jorc out. The resource will naturally grow in size.

They need to concentrate on the resources at dynasty and put everything else on the back burner FOR NOW. Management need to pull their finger out and M Carr s interest in Core Gold and Titan comprises his neutrality at Titan and their dealings. Core gold was rotten and useless. He has zero runs on the board and ran core gold into the ground. Why he is even there is beyond me.

The geology team will no doubt get fed up with incompetent management over time and walk if management remains.

I am bullish on whats in the ground but some management with zero runs on the board make things tough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.08am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.