TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Assuming Guyana reaches design parameters, what valuation do you...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Assuming Guyana reaches design parameters, what valuation do you think TRY can realistically achieve? My own hunch is circa 80c in today's market given the relatively short life and Investec debt. Not that it helps us ex Azimuth shareholders in above $1.00. We bought the dream or illusion this was going to yield large resources quickly.

Any recovery to levels that give AZH shareholders back their money seems to depend on exploration success which so far seems to be in the balance. It would seem that AZH dramatically over promoted exploration potential.

Management seems to be slowly working their way to stability, and focus. I don't blame them for the Casposo deal - unfortunate timing both in terms of Ag price and timing with Argentina' change in government. It does allow focus on Guyana though.

I would like to see management move to somewhere closer to Guyana or at least in the same time zone. a 12 hour time difference apart from distance of travel cant be helpful. I wonder if anyone has ever correlated management proximity to assets with success of actual project delivery (spruiking aside...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.