GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Biggles and all,You say Gold is worth $900.00 however, today...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Biggles and all,

You say Gold is worth $900.00 however, today the market says it is $1,736.00.

If I wish to sell today and move to cash like around 45% of potential Australian investors I will be paid $1,736.00 per ounce.

Unlike government officials or bankers the market never lies it is what it is.

Sometime after the election the Gold price will continue to rise to its next destination of around $2,000.00. Europe will be printing like gusto, Spain will be cap in hand, Greece will still be in the basket, the Germans will be angry, the BOE will print even more and the French millionaires will continue in flight to Canada and around the Pacific.

Meanwhile people like you and the many others holding cash will have no place to put it to make a decent and safe return because there will only be one place left. In anticipation of that I have already put my own money into that one single avenue for income protection.

Whilst there they can print and lie all they wish it bothers me not!

Travel safe my misguided friend I also return to the UK tonight so won’t be around.

Cheers to all and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.