RED 2.50% 41.0¢ red 5 limited

Gold bulls on the march, page-6

1. 2,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1306
    See some of my previous posts - NWL asked who would be the logical bidder for RED .... I opined that the previous owner of KOTH whose geologists are well aware of the potential of KOTH geology .... and SAR remains a 10% shareholder, which is a blocking stake. As some other posters have commentators ahem remarked, this is idle speculation .... until it happens. Consolidation is occurring at an accelerated pace, which is usual when a gold bull market gains momentum. The leaders can use their scrip as cheap currency to grab undervalued assets. Institutional like large companies with a diversified portfolio, rather than single mine companies where a single SNAFU can cause a dramatic loss of value.
    When RED5 suffered its pit wall collapse in 2013 .... the arse fell out of the SP and Colin became very unhappy. Now RED has multiple mines, and will look to add additional resources as they become available to extend the LOM of Darlot especially. Dare I say the minority shareholders in Bullseye Resources must be spitting chips they didn't accept REDs offer ... which would have been much better if they could have validated their claimed resource estimates .... a sliding door moment .....
    Just as SLR and Doray found each other for a mutually beneficial merger, the right partner for RED would create a tier 1 company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $2.789B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $14.51M 35.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 199100 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 1264685 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.