GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I like this guy, he is a raging gold bull and has a nice turn of...

1. 3,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I like this guy, he is a raging gold bull and has a nice turn of phrase. This is well worth a read and funny too:

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/thomson_s/thomson_s_113010.html

an extract:

21. Meantime, Elmer Fudd Public Investor crawls on his knees to the banksters, grovelling for his 4% a year payout on a $100,000 roll of the Gman?s T-bond toilet paper, buying after it?s marked up to $130,000 by Dr. Pinocchio. Think carefully about what I?m saying, it is not a joke. I wouldn?t pay more than about 80 grand for my first roll of the Gman?s t-bond crap paper, and odds are about 90% that I will pay that 80k, as the public busts out of their toilet paper bonds and onto the bread line in total failure. Again.

22. You are told by Fudd that Gold doesn?t pay you any interest. Hey Fudd, take a look at the Gold Community?s ?interest? on bullion: It?s called GOLD STOCK, and the ?if you are interested!? rate could be about 1000% over the next 12 months, while you hit the breadline! The Gman plans to pay you your interest on his toilet paper bonds in bread crusts. You wished for usury. You got it. Enjoy the fruits of your pathetic price chase. Do any of you understand what each $50 move higher in bullion above 1424 means for the bottom line profits of gold mining companies? Do any of you understand that the bond market is on the verge of implosion and how major that is for gold on the upside? Do any of you know how close we are to a US dollar currency crisis in response to the bond market crisis? Forget the microscopic top calls on the ultimate asset, or you are going to get buried by the Gold Punisher, alongside the rest of the cowards and price chasers.

23. Here?s the Supermonster Cup & Handling action on the GDX weekly chart. Click here now to view the gold stocks rocket sitting on the launch pad.
    GDX Weekly Chart Pullback to Launch Pad.

24. Target: GDX 100. That pullback is the buying opportunity of a lifetime. You?ve been told by Golden Rap Star Eminem: Do not blow this opportunity! You?ve seen the effects of Bullion $1400 on a large group of individual gold-related stocks. As we move towards bullion $1500 the whole show is going to experience liftoff. Are You Prepared? Well, put your space helmet on and get prepared, and remember, Gold $1225 is unlikely to happen before Gold $1500. But if it does, you better understand that it?s a gift. In China, you lose face if you refuse a gift. Don?t refuse the gift of gold, or you won?t like the face slap that follows!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.