GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I don't get you Skol. You appear to be a sensible person,...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I don't get you Skol. You appear to be a sensible person, capable of reflection and analysis. Your 'mania' against gold seems to be filled with vitriol and passion. Not sure what happened to you in the past but assume you are leveraged to the hilt in a bet against gold. Your bet maybe right, who knows. But to dismiss the notion that gold is the only meaningful store of wealth is nonsensical. It is the only store or wealth in terms of nations and centuries. The Dow Jones and generally the share market is a blip in wealth cycle. If you were a WW2 refugee pulling your horse down the bombed out city of Munich, do you really think those Deutsch Marks actually meant anything when you wanted to buy a loaf of bread? If you had some gold coins on you, it would have been a different story. Those Dollars and shares you currently hold will be just as meaningless if this thing pops. Common sense tells you that the Fiat currency is coming for a major recalibration event. You can't have $200 Trillion dollars if debt swirling around and not think that something is not quite right. Even if we are lucky enough to avoid this bullet, you can't honestly believe that there is no risk out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.