GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold chat, page-119

1. 1,482 Posts.
    The crash is coming, it's written all over the corrupt British, European and American financial systems. The hundreds of trillions of dollars in bad debts generated by fiat currency, complex trading systems,currency swaps, fraud etc is now being found out.

No one knows exactly when it's coming but it's not far away. The US Fed Reserve knows its temporarily sustaining the inevitible fiat currency driven financial collapse. We don't know exactly when because the major exposed Banks are cooking their books for as long as they can, expecting further bailouts from the US Fed Reserve which probably won't happen. They could get another bail out because the corrupt Bankers and politicians involved in proping up this massive ponzy scheme, know the entire world financial system operates on massive financial fraud and corrupt practices. This is why the current failing or failed financial system has lasted for so long i.e. fueld along by corruption, but unfortunately the fiat currency ponzy scheme is coming to a drastic end. Some people like you may think the corruption is too corrupt to fail, unfortunately that's what many Bankers and Politicians around the world know, but the question remains, how long do they think they can maintain the status quo ?

My prediction is that you will see in the not to distant future, the US will be forced to implement a Monetary Reform Plan via an international monetary conference. One major nation will lead the proceedings to complete over time, the statutory and regulatory arrangements that will give effect to currency convertibiliy to gold and silver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.