GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold chat, page-158

1. 1,081 Posts.
    ** "Since $1100 actually, and it was grossly overpriced then."

its worth what the market is willing to pay for it and your myopic views have cost you some decent upside. shame for you.

** "Seems you live in Canada, hope you've got some property because while you post stuff here about how tough life is, there's a property bubble going on.

i haven't posted anything about how tough life is. i'm doing fine. one thing i will agree is there is a massive property bubble, but an even bigger one in australia.

** "There's a mention of it in the paper. Up until recently I used to spend a lot of time in Vancouver where the locals were aghast at the property values. The average YVR house price is $733,000, hardly an indication of endemic poverty."

why do you refer to the city of vancouver as YVR. that is strictly an airport you goose. there is a world outside of the airline industry believe it or not.

and how can you say that a value of $733,000 is "hardly an indication of endemic poverty". poor logic once again. over-inflated houses prices have simply meant that you're average punter has over-borrowed. in addition real incomes have not been in step with housing price increases for over a decade.
    get back to basics skol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.