GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold chat, page-237

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Dillinja and All,

I am sure that Mr Soros is a shrewd operator, but it occurs to me that if he is moving out of the bank and financial shares because he feels they are at risk in the coming collapse. Why would he trust his money to a gold fund or ETF that may have just as dubious management as the banks he is getting out of?

Maybe he should sit down and have a little Gold Chat with that Gerald Celente and ask him how he feels about his recent M F Global experience!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0bag-bGdAo

The other day just for fun and OK I admit it maybe to wind up Skol I mentioned my own name along with George and Warren in the gold club. Now please don’t think I am claiming to be any smarter than George or Warren otherwise I guess I could spend all my time swanning around the world drinking wine, chasing fast women and fishing etc.

However; to so vocally claim the coming dangers in the financial markets and then put ones trust in paper claims to gold rather than buying the real physical stuff just don’t sound right to me!

I just wonder what the other hand is doing!

Physical gold in your possession has to be the way and I am sure that both George and Warren are well aware of this!

Via Con Dios Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.