GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Dillinja,The printing of money out of fresh air appears to be...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Dillinja,

The printing of money out of fresh air appears to be the only course of action that the clowns in charge have open to them so print they will. However, they may not make such pronounced announcements this time around. If they do make the QE 3 official in the states it may well not come before the election in November.

It’s a given that the US debt ceiling will once again be breached and after some pretence of trying to control spending the print and spend mentality will continue and gather speed. Here in the UK they have given up on the pretence and just print in billions of pounds batches as and when required. I count the tally so far as GBP 325 Billion since 2009. Europe will print money as directed by Uncle Tim this week and don’t forget Australia’s foreign and monetary policy is delivered by fax to Canberra each Monday from Washington so we will all do as told and print just to keep up the race to the bottom.

I doubt there are many gold producers that could stay in business with a gold price of USA $1,000.00.

Therefore in my opinion gold will continue to climb in price, there will of course be price set backs such as the pre-FOMC price kick down. I know I am not the only person in the world that has noticed this regular occurrence. The $2,000.00 mark will come one day and sometime after that $2,000.00 will become a floor level price as we move on.

We don’t become impatient or upset when our house fails to burn down after paying our insurance premiums and that’s just how I look at my gold insurance.

Gold will go up in price over time, they tell me here you could once buy a pint of beer for four-pence and now I am paying three pounds. Inflation lives on! And will only grow in speed over time if you doubt that talk to a Doctor G. Gono in Harare.

Keep the faith, keep topping up your insurance and enjoy as best you can the fiasco going on around you such as Italy borrowing money for 6.9% and loaning it to Spain for 3% you can’t make this stuff up and it’s just too funny for words!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.