GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold chat, page-383

1. 13,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4014
    "I'll leave you with this news from the goldbugs most trusted analyst, Jon Nadler."

Skol that's the second time in two posts of yours that I have read where you said John Nadler is "goldbugs most trusted analyst" and "goldbugs favourite analyst, Jon Nadler:"

I guess you can call me a gold bug although I prefer to consider my self someone that thinks things through logically and thoroughly and sees a strong probability that gold is currently strongly undervalued against the US dollar. For now I am a gold bull, but one day when I believe gold has over shot, I will be a gold bear . Short term bear only though because gold will remain the best form of money for the forseeable future as all fiat currencies have a habit of either becoming worthless or being inflated towards worthless. Gold has held its value for thousands of years. The US dollar has lost over 90% of its value in just 100 years and that would be typical of fiat. For anyone to not be a "gold bug" suggests they do not know much about the history of fiat currencies and gold.

If I am a gold bug, for the record I think John Nadler makes an attempt to talk gold down. Either that or he has no idea.

So he is certainly not this "gold bugs" trusted or favourite analyst.
    I have a broker that I know well who is also a gold bull that thinks Nadler is a complete "wally".

What gives you the idea that he is a favourite or trusted analyst of gold bugs considering he rarely says anything bullish on gold.

Did you just assume or make that up, or did you conduct or see a poll?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.