CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Brickwalls,Feel free to ignore me yourself, and let everyone...

1. 6,757 Posts.
    Brickwalls,
    Feel free to ignore me yourself, and let everyone else make up their own mind. Plenty of GXY holders ignored me when I warned about it when the share price was over $2.00. CDU holders likewise have been ignoring me since the price was over $5.00. Over the years there have been other stocks I have taken a negative view on and in every case there have been calls to put me on ignore (anyone remember BQT at $2.00 (post-consolidation) - now 1.1c, or ERJ at 24c, now 0.7c?), at the same time any poster saying the share price is going to the moon gets thumbed up to the top of the list. Doesn't matter if any semblance of reasoning is present or not.

If you only listen to corporate or broker spin, or polyanna posters with an interest in inflating their own holdings, you won't get a realistic idea of a company's worth and there's every chance you will lose money. I don't claim to be right about everything, you need to do your own thinking, but it is always smart to consider alternative views. When I am looking at buying a stock I deliberately seek out the "naysayers" so I can try to understand why it isn't where the bulls say it should be. Perhaps its an undiscovered gem, perhaps sentiment is just too negative, or perhaps there are valid reasons to doubt the claims.

Unfortunately there isn't enough nearly negative posting on hotcopper in general, mostly because of the hostility dished out to those that dare. I have thick skin myself, but readers might be better served if they encouraged debate, rather than trying to shut it down or ignore it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.