ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Gold Coast Bulletin, page-13

1. 123 Posts.
    Why would you do anything. Where would YOU get a job paying the wages and bonuses they get?
    I have always said. They get generous wages for their job to do what they do and should never have had an increase of any sort till they started producing. They and close associates and family own the majority of the shares and we minions vote is not worth a cracker.
    Hi Gassed
    I have been in this Company longer than most. Probably same time as you.
    I have decided to sell. Maybe buy when they reach .01cent! I cant even take advantage of a tax loss after all these years.
    I wanted to transfer to my grandson, however my daughter is sick of hearing about the company and its promises after all these years and doesnt want them.
    We cant ever stop increases in remuneration for this company - unless we in the top percentage of the holders of this company. So our vote is worthless. Had a friend go to the AGM and he was not satisfied with the answers, and he is definitely no mug.
    A sad experience for many and a great little winner for others. I am so sorry I got friends to buy in.
    Good luck to you and the believers.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.