ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Gold Coast Investor Showcase June 2015

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    https://soundcloud.com/tags/anteo dx presentation 2015

I have uploaded the audio to the Gold Coast Investor Showcase above is the link.

Approximately 200 signed up. Not everyone turned up by the looks of the empty seats but all registered attendees will have access to an online video of each presentation. The free lunch was nice

Bent88 and I talked to Geoff for about 20 minutes after the presentation. Geoff is a genuinely nice guy and funnily enough KDOC, he described himself as a Glass Half full kind of guy.

A few things we discussed are below with all being discussed previously on these threads
    -The possible acquisition of the European Company mentioned earlier this year is still ongoing but as I mentioned earlier today the ball is in the other companies court.

-Joe is dotting the I's and crossing the T's in regard to the Batteries Patents. They do not want to miss anything that another company could use and are deliberately keeping information/ results low key. We will hear more in due course. Dr Song is working with the company full time (I think this speaks volumes), along with 1 other scientist. 1 more scientist joining Anteo Energy soon.

-Current partners are referring new potential companies/ partners and projects to ADO. Sounds like word of month is getting around and lots of new ideas, possible uses of Mix&GO are coming forward.

-Luminex strongly endorse Anteo's recent kits released.

-Anteo has a huge library of results and formulas that can be used to help new companies and projects.
    IMO this may allow faster project completion in the future as projects may not need to be started from scratch. Grab the appropriate formula out of the library, modify, test, sell to XYZ company.

I think Geoff is as frustrated as all of us. You can lead a horse to water but cannot make it drink. I will add IMO I think once the first horse drinks others will not be far behind.

Over the past year or so I have started to get the impression that Geoff will not stop until everything on that Nanotechnology Diagram pasted below is highlighted in yellow with ADO's involvement. I really don't think this is about dividends any time soon. Mark Bouris' comment at the AGM of " GROWTH GROWTH GROWTH will IMO have to involve heavily re-investing profits ( yes Swani, Andy, IMO profits will happen ). Capital growth will be the big winner in this growth stock and I and someone else we all know thinks, once the share price starts moving (up) it will be quick.

All written in my words and interpretation.

ANTEO DIAGNOSTICS TODAY  

Anteo Nanoparticle application diagram TODAY.png

ANTEO DIAGNOSTICS. THE FUTURE  

Anteo Nanoparticle application diagram.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.