ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Gold Coast Investor Showcase June 2015, page-60

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Hahahaahahahahaahahaa.

Nothing you have said can match his intellect (or arrogance) and I'd be genuinely surprised if my posts were the ones that drove him from HC - it seemed to have more to do with HC having a policy of not allowing people to use their forum to drum up followers on another . . . can't think why that would upset them . . .

I may seem simpleton investor on these threads but I have qualified people consider the scientific part on my behalf - CB is someone I would use if I knew him personally but he is giving it away free so I consider it as well. In the end we dissagree on the probability of success and valuation in a few stocks and the commercial validity if successful - not as far apart on most other things. Here is the irony - I have actually RECOMMENDED him to companies I am interested in for consideration of a consulting or Board or CEO role - so far you have not made that list

The only objective measure I have to assess my failure or success is my capital and so far that has gone pretty well so I will stick to my approach rather than take yours - sounds like we are not dissimilar though as we both sold in the 20s - the difference seems to be that I still have some and added under 10c.

As for thums ups - ROTHFLMAO - I am not acheer squad - if I like your post I 'like' it - if I don't I ignore it - I don't refuse to acknowledge a good post because the others preceeding it were rubbish . . . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.