ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Gold Coast Investor Showcase June 2015, page-72

1. 8,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1905
    Oharrr AT - but I'd bet at least a leather & fishnet combo though.

As for tenants - if you want in at Technology Park you take what you get as long as your future needs are catered for - its high demand. Now from memory, an original ex-significant holder and exec ran another concern from the site. While they have come & gone, there have always been other tennents there to my knowledge. NB: remember they had to rearrange space a whiles back to cater for expanded paid works arrangements.

Not any real issue (but IMHO typical straw grasping by the unnamed blogger with poor/superficial research abilities - you know the old non-objective position/view clutching). Although per chance, it did come up in a site security discussion I had with Geoff recently. Nothing to see there, but of real interest was the mention of several other security event flags and risks. Now in isolation some were of concern but not that much when appropriatly dealt with. However, given the recent and their aproximal totalality, it indicates a significantly more than passing interest Anteo technologies and their potential value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.