hmmmm - the thing that pisses me off is that we just don't learn...

1. 83,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmmm - the thing that pisses me off is that we just don't learn --

eg. the bushfire finding out in ? only the last day I think - where it found we needed a federal plan or approach so, it made such recommendations - can't remember the words exactly -

well ------------- wtf is the point ------------ we already had a parliamentary inquiry BY the Liberal government ---------????????? from memory - don't hang me if I'm wrong - 2012 I think ---------- that found exactly the same thing

then - the Liberals didn't action it???????

wtf

now, they find exactly the same bloody thing -------- again - so, what this time??

just ignore the recommendations like before?

Ditto Covid - it's really doing a carbon copy in many ways from 1918 --

what did we learn??????????-------- zip.. 102 years and we learned nothing!

I give up.

I've practiced for years some of the things that we do now in normal living with Covid - but, people called me nuts for those practices - because they were ignorant that there are pathogens around us all the time.

I watched with total agog fascination as we built building after building with the most stupid ideas that could have been so easily done well and differently -
    inward opening dunny doors in public toilets - handles on doors - even just having doors - completely dumb designs - blowers not towels, my god the mind boggles

buffets with shared utinsils, open foods - people touching them in supermarkets - all those dipshit ideas.

Aircraft seats, tables and dunnies - my god - nightmare stuff ----------

all this stuff is totally harmless if there were no such thing as contagious pathogens -------- news flash - there are - and, we stick people in little long metal tubes with wings that go between countries over oceans in 12 hours

man - if there's not an issue foreseeable there - I'll eat my MAGA cap

we have to be the slowest learning dumbest animal on the planet

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.