Gold Coast Suicides up 36%, page-135

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Well thats right cdt82

It was the federal guvnuts that put us in to lockdown and states had endure the lockdowns and managed it differently but we did all lockdown as a country thats for sure .

Time has eroded the fact we did under directive to do so as a country .

Some just got away with it or better had compliance with the understanding it could be controlled and unknown virus on our shores you may get sick from .

Age wearies the fact the whole of Australia did lockdown when required .

Our entry points into Australia where shown to be inadequate to people being able help this by being self responsible for not spreading a virus into the country .

Not unusual though if you can get around something thats the pathway to take if it does not effect you directly who cares ?

You have the defense you didnt do it on purpose you just didnt comply out of ignorance because you found away of going around the compliance .

Shit mate im not responsible for the virus if it spreads i just have it is all and its not effecting me currently .

Ive got rights you know!

Till i get caught doing the wrong thing i dont know what they are but ive got rights to that as well !

So yes is we had testing which maybe come compulsory for international dealings with the world i will defend my rights till they suit me ?

If i need travel outside of the country i will be willing be tested if i want travel within the country i wont be tested i have rights i can defend not to be tested .

I just dont have the right to infect people by law is all .

I have the right to challenge it and make it difficult till it suits me personally as my democratic right to challenge anything .

Well anyway we had face lockdown as a state and we face huge repercussions as well . We maybe lucky or well we just didnt happen to get those people who didnt give a care in the world to others situation .

They did it consistently upon return made it harder for others to return and well the country went harder on compliance because they did not have that right to pass it on when they could have stopped it with themselves ..

I dont know? We put an airbag in cars for safety at considerable costs yet never a brethalysiser as a standard feature .

We never took into consideration we had the solution with a smarter animal than a virus that the animal would in fact infect others even knowing they could stop it themselves by simply staying still for a current period of time .

If you had the power as an individual to be able convey to another human this will stop in six weeks time if you just sit still .

The world would be a different place to where it is now for everyone .

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-28/coronavirus-timeline-queensland-tracking-spread/12077602?nw=0

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.