FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Gold Coast, page-68

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    I have been in FAR for quite a few years with quite a few mil and luckily my entry price is very low.
    Started with high hopes of a quick buck. Then got a bit more patient. Then I learnt about fundamentals. Then learnt about oilers or rather an oil exploration company.
    Then I started to learn about geology. If I had no patience to start with, I certainly have it now. I believe based on knowledge and info available, that we have found a major oil field and subsequently I just sit it out. It will come good.
    Watching the SP, its difficult to say when it will run. There is always a reason why it does not. But I am convinced, that if an offer is being made for FAR's stake in Senegal or a full T/O offer, this SP will run. Will it happen? Just look at the depletion of the oil reserves by the major players and you have to think yes. Look at the number of oil finds, the difficulty of oil finds, the massive reduction in CAPEX and its not difficult to see how things will turn out. Historically, this has always created spikes in the POO and it will again do so.
    The only thing missing at this stage of the cycle is proof that major players are looking at Senegal, at us or at CNE or COP. If I were a betting man I would say yes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.