BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold comes out of the ground only once

1. 4 Posts.
    After months of reading on gold miners and commodity prices, this is my take on BDR and stock performance...

Gold only can come out of the ground once at a profit (or loss). With the current price environment, why would it make sense to ramp up production? Why not cut down on production and sell as little as possible with the price approaching breakeven for the majors. Just explore the tenements and find out where your high grades lie. As long as BDR is meeting debt obligations, there is no need to sell the cash cow for a depressed price. All the majors are high grading, which is cutting their current AISC, but seriously reducing mine life. At some point in 2016 or 2017 or later, production is going to start seriously falling around the world, which will lend support to gold prices. If BDR is smart, that's when they'll start moving the dirt and cashing in. When you are a small low cost company in a world where the majors got drunk on debt during high commodity prices, it makes most sense to squeeze the majors during the price dip and then ramp up production when the price recovers. From what I can see, BDR is not in major debt and has a substantial resource to mine for years to come. Why waste production now? Gold price will recover in the next few year Just hang in there for the break even years and know that the big cash in is coming on down the line. If you agree, this is just the place to load up on shares.

J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.