GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Nanocap Gold stocks were recently bought up in another thread...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Nanocap Gold stocks were recently bought up in another thread and thought it would be interesting to discuss those available. nk mentioned it might be worth taking a look into those sub $5m m/cap and with a resource, I thought this was a good a place to start as any. I grabbed out my Gold Nerds spreadsheet and have narrowed down the list to the group of stocks that fit that criteria at today's close.

Note: With the volatility in some stocks of this tiny size it was possibly luck of the draw that some were in this list and may be missing some others that could be in here.

* I take no responsibility for data accuracy or completeness, DYOR

I have considered going through the list like this over a period of a couple of weeks and dropping $1k on every stock that drops into the range and looks promising. Perhaps up to a maximum of 20 stocks total. If we see an environment where stocks are going up 10x, 20x, 30x in market cap as we saw in the last major bull market then it would only take a handful of them to do this to make a tidy profit! Any thoughts?

Any other suggestions to add to the list that are a similar market cap & have a resource?

Anyone own any on the list (personally I hold some SVL)?

I may try and add a few more to the list as I see them drop into this range and update the thread as appropriate.

Hopefully some of you find this a good resource, at least a place to start if you've ever thought about looking into companies of this type.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.