GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

BH,Yes I understand where you are coming from but my point is...

1. 2,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1108
    BH,

Yes I understand where you are coming from but my point is that there are certain companies out there not making profits for one specific reason only and that being their enormous capital spend over the last 2-3 years to bring new operations on line. I can think of two outstanding undervalued investments that could make people 5-10 times their money in a short period. These companies have commissioning risks but doesn't every company. The companies are already large producers, have huge reserves and resources and are severely under valued because of this development risk and maybe management past performance and in one case it's past reliance on hedging. The companies are RSG and CXC. Just do the sums on the total cost per ounce of these companies and then work out a possible EBITA multiply by P/E of 15 and then half it to be on the safe side. You will be very surprised at the potential share price. These stocks are awaiting significant re-rating which will come at the latest in the June quarter. Mind you if gold/silver keep rising it may be sooner than later! Put them on your watch list. Technically CXC's parent company CDE becomes a buy on a strong break and close above US$1 level and RSG becomes a buy on a strong break and close above $0.56c. RSG is tightly held with 80% of shares held by the top 20. CDE is well known for being heavily short sold in the US but once Palmerjo comes on line in March/April the shorters will burn in hell! Add to that an approval on the Kensington mine tailings and CDE price would not be selling below US$3 just on this news alone. IF you're a gold bug CDE with these two mines will add 400K oz of gold alone to it's production and both mines would probably be operational before June 30 if Kensington approval comes in March as is anticipated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.