GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gee Chef. You would think you would OPEN MINDED consider the...

1. 5,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Gee Chef. You would think you would OPEN MINDED consider the pros and cons of Richards statements and my statements. But you have made blanket assumption with NIL investigation of the facts or the sides of the debate.

Dinner time must be quiet with you.

I love a good debate. I don't love when a person, without investigation or thought, puts forth a belief then ONLY LOOKS FOR STUFF to back up his/her side.

So you have stated, with NIL investigation, that my beliefs on anything beginning with 'G' is based on no fact. How interesting you can make such a blanket and clear cut statement with no investigation.

Dare I guess you are a gold bear? And dare I guess you think gold evolved from some primordial (inorganic) slime? Actually, if gold did evolve out of magic, it means we should be able to make it. I mean we are stem celling now, which I guess proves that man evolved, since we can do more and more. I am getting off point hey.

For the mods... the chat is about whether gold bull or gold bears have the most OPEN or CLOSED (pre conceived) minds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.