CJO 0.00% 13.0¢ cerro resources nl

I'm sure management have Goldcorps "not interested" note on the...

1. 35 Posts.
    I'm sure management have Goldcorps "not interested" note on the boardroom table. So what's next?

I'm very surprised the last Espiritu Santo samples did not get any traction with the market. Come on. Those were very strong numbers with multiple vein deposits located. For any other explorer it would be a definite bounce for the share price. And all we get is a yawn? So what gives?

Although I disagree with with most of managements last decisions I don't think they are foolish? They must know you can't reveal a no vote from Goldcorp without a financing deal in place.

Technically speaking we are just holding the 50 day simple moving average. There is nothing but cold air under 7 cents. If we break 7 cents then CJO will roll over.

Seriously Fat Prophets - These guys are a joke? A strong buy at 20 cents...really? None of the 2012 CJO analysts have any credibilty with the market. The 2011 "buy" analysts have disappeared down a rabbit hole. The analyst Topping up in Canada keeps banging the table and is ignored. Trading in Canada is pathetic and management must be wondering about that? Everyone in N.America (but CJO) knows that 750 mil. shares in the float is a reason to question the play?

Like I said before. The market doesn't care about Namiquipa, Espiritu Santo or Mt Philp. Oh Mt Philp. What's up with that? Topping calls the value at $30 mil? Anyone checked out iron ore lately?

Come on McDonald! Show us the money and build the friggin mine!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CJO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.