CJO 0.00% 13.0¢ cerro resources nl

gold corp, page-6

1. 1,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    I can understand the level of angst but the company is really waiting on goldcorp to make up its mind, although i dont think anybody is really expecting them to come on board, and i think managment would be happier without them.
    Between them , managment and the board have nearly 100 million shares, i think they are on the same team as us.This team has a record of adding value for all shareholders, they are working flat out to get the job done.
    Perhaps it would be more productive to insteadof posting on forums , actually pick up the phone or email the company for any concerns or queries you have, i have found them to be very helpful and at all times have been both honest and earnest with their information.The 2 investor relation contacts are a good place to start, not only have i received email replies , but they have been followed up with lengthy phone conversations, if you want to go to the top Tony Mac is a personable straight shooting guy who usually has time for a chat, there are limits to what they can tell you but it would be better to at least have an idea of the processes involved, rather than posting understandable frustrations on HC.
    I am confident that we are getting very close to an end game, and all the larger shareholders i know are still holding, i continue to hold, and are hopeful of a significant re rating in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CJO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.