ADV 3.13% 15.5¢ ardiden ltd

No, nothing like that. I bought in after a few hours research....

1. 951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    No, nothing like that. I bought in after a few hours research. The company seems proactive in its balance sheet management. They operate with a decent margin of safety and are the least likely candidate to opt for a capital raising in the near future IMO, unless acquisitions are on their mind. Drill results are menial, although that can change! I simply see a high probability of a 50-100% return in the next 2 years from this level. It is in my opinion that the market has undervalued the stock. It is unfortunate that I bought a few days prior to the consolidation announcement, which markets always frown upon.

As mentioned, with the balance sheet in place, there is no need for a capital raise for the sole purpose of preventing insolvency after the consolidation. There is no debt, current assets are $24M while current liabilities are $0.3M. Cash at $9M while market cap is now $10.7M. Current expenses are $2.5M per year. Even if expenses are doubled to fast-track drilling, we would still have 3 years before a cap raise is necessary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $9.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $13.46K 86.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 154032 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 7310 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.