MTC 3.23% 15.0¢ metalstech limited

Gold Discovery Potential of the Cancet Lithium Property, page-93

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    It’s only for the (14) claims covered by the Agreement between the vendor and buyer.

There is a question that has never been resolved in my mind. Do Gino and Russell, personally or through other MTC-shareholding entities (at least the ones listed in the top 20 shareholders) that they control, have a controlling interest in MTC?

Now, having said that, there has been occasional discussion of a shareholder revolt. But based on the overwhelming silence of the majority, l don’t expect it will happen.

The best that l am realistically hoping for is that, with the
    Cancet debacle finally becoming public (does HotCopper count?) that this will be factored into the share price (it’s still above 1.4 cents!!) and that the recent gold discoveries in the region will be the basis of any share price increase from this point forward.

There is now about 1 meter of snow on the ground in the Cancet region. In about 2 or 3 weeks the snow will be entirely gone and at little cost the Cancet Property could be prospected for gold, and even for other lithium deposits. The east-west Trans-taiga Highway traverses most of the Cancet Property, making access possible by ground vehicles. With ATVs most of the claims will be accessible.

For just a fraction of the cash being eaten up in daily management fees, two or four geologists could be fully funded to spend June 1 to Oct 1 prospecting the ENTIRE Cancet property.

Yes, l realize l’m pushing the gold, but apart from the
    lithium, this is MTC’s only opportunity for a win. (I will resist writing about all the exploration work that has NOT been carried out on MTC’s many other properties. Field crews should have been in the field in 2018 following on the many (other) exploration targets (described in the 2016 prospectus)).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.