IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

People are clinging to the last bit of positive news to say that...

1. 548 Posts.
    People are clinging to the last bit of positive news to say that there wont be a recession. Which of course wont happen - there will be a recession as its very likely they are alredady in it. Gold has gone gangbusters in the past 8 years, falls heavily 2 days straight and then i read 'experts' saying the gold run is over!!. LOL. These were the same people that never liked gold in the first place. hahaha. 'Over'? It hasnt even started!. Im having trouble finding any other investors (outside of us :-) ) that are invested in anything related even remotely to gold. Till the day i hear the 'man on the street' tell me about gold, i think we are very far from it being over. Most of us know that the finacial markets are in trouble, especially those that have been following it for the last few years - there is no doubt that it WAS going to happen and that it would result in a crisis. I'd be embarrassed if i was in the investment community and i publicily said that there was 'no sign' of what was to come. What a joke.

Hell, even Greenspan is now distancing himself from the possible disaster that might come (if it comes). Anyone ever wondered why this guy left in Jan 06? That was as best a time then any to exit 'stage right' - he timed it brilliantly. And now he is in the press talking about something that he definately DIDNT preach. Go figure. He knows something big is up and he's just trying to distance himself from it just in case the %^& hits the fan.

For those of us that have followed gold all the way, i thnk there is no doubt that some correction was gonna come. I mean gold was up 20% this year alone.

Of course its unfortunate the announcement will come just when this 'correction' occured but there is still a bigger picture in this anyway.

Good luck to all. Enjoying all the posts :-)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.