RSG 2.91% 53.0¢ resolute mining limited

Loki,I agree with your assessment, however I need to correct my...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Loki,

I agree with your assessment, however I need to correct my own posting, I stated the future is unknown as far as Gold prices, this is true for the medium term onwards, but I find the short term price movements of Gold are generally predictable.

I am happy to post experts medium term predictions but I don't take them too seriously as there are too many variables. For me, I am primarily focused on what is affecting Gold now, why is it trending in a certain direction and how I can profit from it, I am generally successful in this, well until someone decides to dump 400tons of paper Gold all at once on the market and we all know what that is all about.

I like the negative sentiment at the moment and will be watching closely for another entry point into RSG, sometimes I miss as I did with KCN at 85c, almost pulled the trigger, but almost does not count, RSG has been profitable most of the time and I cut any losses quickly,I guess I'm just a momentum trader, I am not a technical trader but I am always interested in reading technical and fundamental analysis from those skilled in these areas.

Thanks for the post.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.128B
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 54.5¢ 52.0¢ $13.30M 25.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 280119 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 1254766 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.