gold - emerging producers., page-3

1. 2,794 Posts.
    Hi Nickoo,
    Firstly, thanks for your prognosis on ORI at $8,s odd, nice one in the end for me, emerging gold,s---

ADU--easy soft dirt oxide in Ghana, proving up now, just push the top 80 mtr,s off the top of the hill, in contrast, RBK will have to mine near vertical hard rock.

ADX--WELL, what can you say?, Bronzewing South is not just a mineral lease, it,s a whole new ( hopefully ) goldfield, some 125 sq k,s of it.

HIG--If, as I note from previous posts, if management are up to it, the PNG high grade reefs, have as per company ann,s, in the past six months, gone from 100koz to some 208koz pa.,costing between USD $ 105-110 oz, also I noted a just announced commercial settlement out of court regards RAFU.

CNT--Although I have my reservations on management, they seem to be being getting some support out of London, and barring country upheaval, this deposit seems promising.

ALK--Some nice rich satellite deposits coming up, but the main chance, I feel, will be the finding of a new partner for their large mineral sands operation, 200-400 year mine life??? YIKES

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.