RED 5.17% 30.5¢ red 5 limited

gold equities

1. 8,506 Posts.

i posted this on the gold thread about a week ago - what i'm ultimately trying to say is that one needs real patience with gold equities...............

"gold equities appear to me of having a history of under performance in the natural market sense

ie - other commodities tend to have a pretty good run when the are the 'flavour of the month' - iron ore, then uranium etc

gold (and silver) securities, on the other hand don't seem to have the outstanding runs like other commodities, even tho' gold has outperformed just about everything else for nigh on a decade

fatsoh's conclusion from extensive research (lol) is that gold is not treated by the market as just another commodity

it is a counter to fiat and just as the USD has been steadily declining, the opposite is true of gold - regardless of what the 'printing press' types would like you to believe

as i said, gold equities are generally under performers when it comes to general market favourite gainers, but as history will point out, gold equities can secularly massively outperform all others when the time is right"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.074B
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 31.5¢ 29.0¢ $6.131M 20.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1710117 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 290135 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.