GOR 0.32% $1.56 gold road resources limited

Gold Fields to sell their stake in GOR, page-126

1. 2,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    With the PoG UP sharply I don't believe GOR will end the week sub-$1.45. Not nuts to speculate GOR will pas $1.45 tomorrow.

PoG's volatility may even exceed USD100 moves up AND down in the next few months.

Make a trading/investing plan, then prepare to watch one's plan smashed.

Fear, greed, prudence will be tested on an almost moment by moment basis. One's nerve and judgement will be be put to the test. Money will be made, money will be lost.

The central pillar of my investment thesis is fundamentally simple: Au's knock was, that's WAS, it paid no interest. Well USD16 T(rillion) has negative interest (in Germany negative out to 30 years!). So that severely restricts an insto's "investment" options to: 1) the USD (a rising USD was Au's primary negative correlation); 2) rising interest rates are no more, leaving deep liqudity USTs, and; 3) the Japanese yen, its deep liquidity makes it a real contender for attracting BIG money... and then there's many other rationales, but NO conspiracy theories at all. NB: VERY little, stupid little, BIG money has to go into under-owned Au to kick the hell out of the needle.

Buckle up!

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.005(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $1.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.56 $1.58 $1.52 $7.851M 5.075M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.56 92601 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.