ORP 1.35% 7.5¢ orpheus uranium limited

gold flirting with $1000 oropa simply to cheap, page-7

1. 20,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    With GOLD looking to break & hold $1000 we are entering into a GOLD BOOM, imo could see $1100 - $12000 gold price by years end which could easily see a company like oropa turn from a $15mil market cap to $50mil - $100mil market cap, cant forget where oropa is positioned next door to MARTABE that sold for $217mil which from memory needed another $400mil to get into production, Oropas mine is open pit, operating costs of $442 vs $1005 gold price, $40-$50mil to get into production, multiple untested gold targets, potential to "significantly" increase the resource, oropa is more then well positioned to have a major rerating if GOLD continues to rise, now its all about how the management move on this while GOLD starts ranging $1000+, our patience may just be rewarded if this is finally the begining of a major GOLD BOOM.

Fridays price action is a good example of how hard oropa can be to get set if it starts to move. I did a little buying myself friday then before I knew it the sp was .045 with no sellers to be seen a reaction we have not seen in some time, no doubt some stale bulls will show there hands which should be used as a oppertunity to enter if your bullish on GOLD rising through $1000.

dyor...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.