FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

gold fund manager picks focus minerals , page-11

1. 83,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

I do like the way that he identified similar reasons to a lot of us as to why he invests in companies like fml - eg. political stability etc.

I have been close to some discussions lately on other companies who are invested in Africa and PNG ------- it is nothing but scary.
    The carrot is very big, but boy, so are the risks - there are a lot of people who are going to get badly burnt in some of the African investments - png? who knows.

I don't see a coup brewing in Coolgardie or Laverton - but, you never know :) I also don't see snipers or armed gangs raiding our gold trucks either.

As to this fund being invested - well, whilst many of us were whining about our lagging sp - this guy was buying in - maybe with the help of a bot - who knows. Either way - he was jockeying for position whilst we had locals jumping ship - what does that tell us?

Now for the downside ---------- that fund is already in - meaning that one day it will want to get out. Let's just hope that when they decide to exit it is on the way up and maybe with the help of a bot to support -- it cuts both ways.

Have a great day everyone

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.