OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Dunno about you, but I've noticed a lot of activity increasing...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dunno about you, but I've noticed a lot of activity increasing around gold exploration and production stocks lately.. have I imagined it, or? I've seen RRL absolutely smashing it lately (wish I bought up around 12 months ago!), and lots of other gold related price sensitive ANNs in my feeds, stuff like that.

I'm certainly not the full bottle on the sector, and all the economic details actually confuse me! Is our falling AUD (and consequent rise in the Au spot price) incentivising more exploration and production of Au lately?

Interesting PFuz that you're bearish on gold, personally I can't see it ever being below AUD$1000/oz again (keeping in mind I don't know much about this stuff).. I do know though, that if it does go well below $1000/oz I'll be buying some use as paper weights at home for a couple of decades. haha.

You reckon THX will do a CR before drilling red dragon? Just curious. Wondering how things will roll this year, it's going to be an interesting year I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 35695332 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 29483940 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.