GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold going to $1200, page-26

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Biggles and all,

When you win the meat tray down the pub that’s lucky.

When one observes ones politicians and central bankers shouting from the roof tops they intend to print money out of fresh air and state specifically their intention to devalue their currency to become more competitive buying physical Gold just makes good sense.

Having purchased the Gold and watch it grow in value against the same depreciating currency and knowing that future purchase of goods for you will not be affected by inflation is just downright comforting.

I bet when your wife packs your sandwiches for your shift down the baggage hall your sandwich box has a clear lid so you can tell if you need to be going to work or going home!

I am looking forward to the New Orleans conference and enjoying another pint of beer with Dr Faber what he shared with me on board The Crystal Symphony cruise through the Panama Canal some time back was spot on and I need to thank him.

By the way next Tuesday it’s down the air-bridge and turn left for Mr Andy and back to some Queensland sunshine, I just had to brush 8 inches of snow off the Range Rover to get my milk today. Vey pretty scenery but not such good fishing. If anyone’s interested

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Yorkshire+snow+scenes&qpvt=Yorkshire+snow+scenes&FORM=IGRE

Hopefully Dub will allow:

Of more interest to readers here I will happily stand the first round of drinks to any fellow Gold enthusiasts attending the Brisbane bash in September. Just make yourself known to me in the Atrium bar in the Hilton, You’ll know me when you see me in a bright blazer and I’ll wear a red rose for ID.

The World Gold Conference 2013

From : 26.09.2013 Till : 29.09.2013 Location : Brisbane, Australia

http://www.eurogeosurveys.org/the-world-gold-conference-2013.html

Biggles I will even buy you a drink if you show up, even if you don’t broaden your mind at least you will be getting out more.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.