FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

gold gold down down, page-5

1. 587 Posts.
    I have the conviction that Gold will sky rocket over the next 2-3 years.

Just read any of the major financial blogs such as

Zero Hedge
    JS Mineset
    Trader Dan Norcini
    Harvey Organ
    King World news
    SilverGoldSilver
    etc etc to name a few

These guys are giving a totally different interpretation to the current state of the global economy than what is delivered by the mainstream media and Financial Advisor leeches.

I have so much faith in the upside on Gold and Silver that I have purchased physical metal(Silver and Gold) to back up my equity investments.

What do you think is going to happen to your 0.2 or even your 0.7 cent investment in FML if Gold goes to $5000.00 plus an ounce.

At our current production level this could equate to over $400,000,000 profit per year, now include CRE and you have $800,000,000.

We have a perfect storm developing for Gold.

Declining US dollar and ecconomy
    Increasing US debt
    Bankrupt Europe (just don't know it yet)
    Unprecedented demand by China
    Future unprecedented demand by India
    Increaing demand by Russia
    Declining new discoveries
    South African production issues

On the other hand we are doing OK at 2 grams per ton, imagine what would happen if we can get our grades up to 4 grams per ton, treasure Island may provide the opportunity to get to this level.

We don't need the bonanza discovery that everyone appears to be hoping for, the bonanza is when the US defaults or starts printing more money.

The US cannot avoid printing more money which advantages FML by inflating equities and causing Gold to appreciate, if they don't print the money they go into default, the share market and economy crashes and all the smart money heads for physical Gold. We have the opportunity of a life time on our door step.

Well thats my rant for today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $1.985K 13.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 158297 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 12500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.