JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

What IS going on with the sale of more gold sharesI must admit...

1. 117 Posts.
    What IS going on with the sale of more gold shares
    I must admit to being completely stunned - Bullabulling which ran at a loss under the ol' boy's management - is actually turning a profit???
    I must remember to invest in any company that JRV has dealings with - then I may even recoup my losses from the mismanagement of this 'admirable' company. Says something for the competency and even maybe honesty of the former manager of that mine, doesn't it? By the way, is it on company records who was the actual manager of the mine? Could someone assist?

Bushboi I will meet you at our usual drinking hole & we might see who is to front a Scott with our deputation over this preposterous gold disclosure. If svengali is any where near correct, we are talking of a massive evaporation of Au (gold) that the loyal shareholders have missed out on over the past 4+ years!!!! Also, who is the geologist (or company) that has signed off and declared this to ASX. Will the ASX stand by this disclosure? Please let me know.

The time has come that scoundrels (no names of course but I can think of one from WA) should be brought to account.
    By the way, what happened to Prof Collerson, who was one of the directors - I have been away a long time.
    Who took his place? I trust that it was not another nepocratic appointement.

Has Duncan paid back CRR?
    Greed will take a person down...they get fat around the heart, and open themselves up to autoimmune diseases, such as cancer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $37.12K 3.349M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 750000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3887716 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.