ASX 0.11% $63.84 asx limited

*gold!!*gold!!*gold!!*gold!!*, page-15

1. 5,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    re: *gold!!*gold!!*gold - blackwolf Hi parrot

I like to think of myself as a novice student of history and an observer of human behavior. The two factors alone would indicate, therefore, a contrarian. When given the facts of our perilous state and the consistant efforts of the financial "elite" to demonize the only asset that a government can't create and control (and I do say control in the loosest possible terms) it just further strengthens my convictions that it is worthwhile to have some "insurance" just in case. Besides, its outside the system, it has no debt, its a forced form of saving and its something I can pass on at my own leisure to the ones I love without the grubment getting their filthy fingers on it. Its not the "be all and end all"
    but its there albeit not as much as I would like, of course. I'm like ole alpha C, I don't watch the daily gyrations and couldn't care about the price except when its a good buying opportunity - like now.

got some?

salaams

“The study of history, while it does not endow with prophecy, may indicate lines of probability.” John Steinbeck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.84
Change
-0.070(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.88 $63.92 $62.85 $12.79M 201.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14 $63.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.86 2974 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.