AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Crazybull, while I fully understand your frustration I don't...

1. 3,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Crazybull, while I fully understand your frustration I don't think it is fair to blame managment for the current SP woes. Or for their silence at this sensitive time.

If they were selling en masse that would be different.

We have short memories. When U was at its zenith a few years back everyone was vocal in praising the Alliance board for their experience and integrity, and for being free carried up to the decision to mine.

We congratulated them and ourselves as we watched AGS soar from 4c to $2.50 - before plummeting as it has in a very different market and on the back of the delays and uncertainties surrounding time to production.

Market and contractual conditions are much trickier now but the skills used to turn AGS from a penny dreadful into the respected Company it is today have not changed.

What more can they tell us ? With the tape recording of minutes still disallowed and court matters demanding confidentiality and the future of Maldon subject to what happens with the JV it's hardly a time to be making public proclamations.

Like other long term holders I'm choosing to keep my trust in management and avoid conspiracy theories - even though we are currently showing a significant loss on the price we transferred my shares to a SMSF (and copped the CGT).

I'm hoping "Sisyphus" has been punished enough, that he/she is near the bottom of the mountain and that it's time to start the perennial push back up again. There'll be no bell this time either so I'm hoping for a buy out and for Alliance then to brag about the gold.

Again, definitely not a ramp - not from this humble position in the cycles of ups and downs on the mountain of hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.