AHK 0.00% 19.5¢ ark mines limited

I agree with providing consistent news flow, but in its absence...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I agree with providing consistent news flow, but in its absence you need to be able to make some reasonable assumptions/estimates.

I have assumed that the new toll agreement will not be signed or announced until the merger for Newmarket. Special meeting is in 2 weeks. (25 Nov).

I have also assumed that due to delays in MMP, there wont be any mining in wet season. Too much added cost and uncertainty. It is not worth the hassle. I have assumed mining starting around end Feb early March.

What would be good is if they take this time to start progressing Mt Porter North and South and other projects currently on back burner to get a good flow going in 2017.

My assessment of and subsequent investment in AHK is on this basis.

I'm not really into charting, but I can see AHK has made a series of higher lows. For me that is a bullish sign that buyers are coming in at higher prices, albeit lower volumes.

I see SP action remaining in this range until the Toll Treatment is signed, then maybe a small gain, but most gains will be made once mining starts, and then cashflow comes in. Will be bigger gains once additional resources are defined.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2979 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.